Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Doggy Cuffed Pant

Click to Enlarge














Yoly had posted a comment asking for a doggy pant pattern, therefore, I have created this pattern. This pant is a great addition to any garment you make for your dog. You can add it to a dress like the Bella Frill Dress or the Cami Top as a detachable 2 piece garment or a one piece garment. If you are interested in making an overall for your dog, you can use this pant pattern as well.




Pls. note this sewing pattern is for small dogs, you might have to make slight adjustments on the patterns to fit your dog. 


If you like my sewing projects, please Follow Me on the left side of my site, thanks!

Doggy Cuffed Pant Pattern & Instructions Download
Print on 8 1/2" x 14" Legal Size Paper


If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to leave me a comment or Contact Me directly, and I will do the best I can to help you. When you contact me directly, make sure you leave your email address for me to respond to you.



© 2012 A One Stop Shop. All rights reserved
www.aonestopshop.blogspot.com
Patterns are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
I do, however, appreciate crediting my blog or linking back to the base pattern.
You are not able to re-sell the original pattern.  Patterns maintain copyright restrictions.
You are not allowed to create products from these patterns for commercial use.
Patterns on this blog are not intended for re-sell.
Any attempt to re-sell patterns from this blog is subject to legal action.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails