Friday, January 27, 2012

Doggy Sewing Patterns

What kind of Doggy Sewing Patterns are you interested in having me post it on my blog for download?

Vote for one of these patterns by leaving a comment with one of your choice below & I will create the patterns with sewing instructions for download.

  1. Summer Cami Skirt
  2. Rain/Winter Boots
  3. Cross-Body Sling Carrier
  4. Panty for Senior Dog

The one with most votes, I will create the sewing patterns w/ instructions.
Voting ends February 29th, 2012

Reminder, All Patterns on my blog is for personal use only, not for commercial use. I do, however, appreciate crediting my blog or linking back to the base pattern. You are not able to re-sell the original pattern. Patterns maintain copyright restrictions. Patterns on this blog are not intended for re-sell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails