Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sewing


I would love to post more Sewing Projects with Downloadable Patterns for you guys, whether it is more dog clothes, dog boots, harness, dog carrier, lunch bags, handbags or other patterns. However, my home machine keeps on giving me a hard time. I can create patterns & post them, but I can't really test out the fit & make a sample with pictures for you guys. I have created a Flutter Sleeve Dog Dress Pattern & didn't post it because I couldn't test the fit.

I will be posting a Dog Harness Downloadable Pattern that I have made for a friend & she loves to have another one. Therefore, I thought some of you guys might like to make one for your pooch. If you have more than one dog, you can make 2 of this harness and walk them with one leash. This harness allows you to hook one leash to more than one dog but still allow them to have room and space to walk & potty. 

If you guys are still interested in having me just create the patterns and post them without me testing them out before posting, please let me know so I can post them for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails